Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Samuels homecoming

Our precious boy took his last breaths yesterday morning with his Daddy and Mommy by his side. I will blog more about our sweet time together later, but in case you didn't know already I wanted to let you know.
He was truly a gift from God and we were blessed to have him for almost 8 years. He was our ”Super Samuel”. He will be missed by all who knew him. Please remember our family and friends as we grieve our sweet boy. We rejoice that he is in the arms of Jesus and running, singing and rejoicing!

Samuel L. Cutliff Obituary: View Samuel Cutliff's Obituary by Anderson Independent-Mail


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fly to Jesus, Super Samuel. You are my hero.

Madeline Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madeline Smith said...

So Thankful to be apart of this family, and to know Samuel! Miss Him dearly, but Happy to know he is in the Arms of the King!

Mills Family said...

Prayed and wept for you for half an hour. I continually praying all day. So many long days ahead. We grieve with hope.

love,
Chantell

Randy Brown said...

All of us at Camp New Hope are saddened by the news but are at peace in knowing that Samuel is in the arms of Jesus. We no longer have to wonder what it would be like for him to run and play at the camp because he is running and playing in heaven. God be with you and your sweet family and know you are all in our thoughts and prayers. We will never forget Samuel and will never be the same having been touched by him.

Anonymous said...

I pray for the peace that passeth all understanding to overshadow your precious family...I can only imagine the pain you are feeling at this moment. Know that you are loved! Teresa Taylor

Rodriquce A. Halk said...

In my fathers house are many mansions if it was not so I would have told uyou I am going there to prepare a place for you. And. if I go and prepare a place for you. I Will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I amYou know theway to the place where I am going. May u fine comfort in those words.

Rodriquce Hall said...

To the father of this great man. we the bible study group meets at Besto everyday at 8:00 am please come Thanks.Rodriquce Hall.