So today I want to list some thankful's...because I still am "thankful for my blessings"
- His grace carrying us each day
- a full day of homeschooling and having quality time with my children
- fun activities for each of these 3 and feeling crazy, but thankful and wishing I had 4 to take to activities
- being needed
- a weekend blessing from friends with just my hubby and me
- sweet conversations with Tim and encouraging one another
- Mama's house for supper...sweet surprise
- fun plans for tomorrow and this weekend
- having the privilege to share about our life and the Lord's grace through Samuel's life
- my little boy loving to read...maybe an easier child??
- the girls enjoying school work
- Tim's excitement about fishing
- cute classrooms for my sister, mama and friends
- the dogs are still in the yard and happy
- Gracie's flag friends and mentors
- Annaleigh's running time and choir
- Micah (& Tim) playing soccer
- his coach wanting them to wear green for Samuel and mito awareness
- the plans being made for a mito awareness walk :)
- pain in the memories but cherishing them all
- God's grace again
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."