Monday, May 10, 2021

2021 Mothers day tribute

Happy Mothers Day! So many beautiful mothers to celebrate today.

๐Ÿ’–My amazing Mama will be celebrated and forever Adored by her children, grandchildren and many others whom she was a"mother figure" to or am example of a godly, loving mama. What a treasure she was and is! Mothers day in Glory! I Miss you so much, every day my sweet, beautiful, wonderful Mama. ๐ŸŒท

๐Ÿ’–My mother in love is always loving and so precious. She gives and has a huge heart to serve! She is here when needed and is full of generosity and love. We are blessed to have Dee as mom, mom in love and Grandma. ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ’–Sasa, my grandmother is always here for us, giving hugs and constant encouragement. She is truly a gift and is beautiful and the most active great grandmother I've ever seen!
๐Ÿ’–Memaw is living in NC, but every time we see her she is always smiling, laughing and loving us all! I have many happy memories with Memaw.

๐Ÿ’– Grandmother and Mammy are missed so much, but they were both incredible mothers, Grandmother's and Great grandmothers! What a precious legacy we have of mothers.

๐Ÿ’•Lastly, I am beyond blessed and grateful to me a mama. That was always my biggest dream and my dreams came true four times and each child I am honored to be a mama to, I AM IN AWE OF GOD'S GIFTS. Gracie, Annaleigh, Samuel and Micah are truly my Gifts from the Lord and every day I PRAISE Him for them! ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

No comments: