Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FULL :-)

Our family is full this week.... Full because of the precious people that have ministered to us through this time. We have had our refrigerator and tummys filled with delicious food. We have had precious friends and family come by to say hello and bring some cheer to Samuel. We have had calls and messages that I can't even keep up with...but love! I was told by my friend that she had a plan for my life, and I was going to have to be happy about because she and several other thoughtful people had already put this plan into action! After my mind was spinning about what else it could be, she told me that my house would be cleaned...not by me:-) . Wow! Also, friends have come and taken care of the 3 other children who have been cooped up at home and made their day... And left Samuel and me with some peace for a while. I even was drug out of the house for a little while to be treated to a pedicure! So needless to say, we are feeling very loved right now. Tim and I took Samuel to the gastroenterologist today. He will be having a test on Friday just to make sure his gj tubes are in the right place. Please pray for him to handle this well. He has been tired and miserable about 85% of the time. We have had a few times where it seems he is more like himself, but they are short. I know he is tired and worn out, will you continue to lift him up to our Father? My girls have just finished memorizing Romans 12! As we have been meditating on these verses I thought about how the body of Christ has been living these verses out to our family this week! Romans 12:10-13 NASB 10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor;11 not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;12 rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer,13 contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality. This had ministered to my soul, body and heart. Thank you again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love.

TimC said...

We are so thankful and blessed by our amazing family and friends that have reached out to us thru the course of this journey!! It's been our main blessing and encouragement to see God glorified thru the body of Christ coming together and see how many lives Samuel has touched. Praise be to our Father for He is Great and Good in ALL things!